Saturday 30 April 2011

This is what happens when I forget my Memory Pen...

OK, this weekend I left my memory pen (with all my bloggity stuff on it) at my dad's house, what the hell am I supposed to do? Well, remember my orginisation skills and sneaky peek thing..? I have finished all the pictures from there and now I'm bored.

I decided to go down to Coastlands to get a birthday present for Sarah and now I'm finished with that! I even wrapped the f*cking thing!!! So Mircosoft Paint was my only option and I drew this:

Alas, that is only half of what I was drawing (sick-minded fools!!)



See? Sheesh, you all have filthy minds. I am disappoint.
(Sorry Belle if I stole your word)

P.S. The other post is still coming

1 comment:

  1. lol maisie you are awesome...how do you know it's MICROSOFT Paint..... < . < > . >

    ReplyDelete

I am totally capable of finding you, because I'm creepy like that...