Saturday 9 April 2011

I'm Bored and Hungry *UPDATED*

I want to write something for you guys but I can't think....I tried drawing on Paint, but my sister isn't here at the moment so I can't create awesome things like Frank (see this link if it works...) so I scribbled on Paint and do you know the result of Boredom+Hunger+IDON'TKNOWWHATTODOOMGI'MAFAILURE?!?!??!?!??!= Cat puke. I tried to put my amazing picture in this blog post but the little box who gives me my pictures after they have been uploaded said "Server Rejected" WTF?!??!?!?!??!??????? It's a rainbow cat puke patty!!!!!! What is so reject-y about that????
UPDATE: OMG! MY PICTURE WORKED!! Right, well, Boredom+Hunger+IDON'TKNOWHWATTODOOMGI'MAFAILURE?!?!??!?!??!=
In between the squiggles somewhere it says F*** YOU!!! because I was annoyed at myself. Also it says Hi! in Red........

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am totally capable of finding you, because I'm creepy like that...