Tuesday 19 April 2011

Cellphone or I-Pod: Scientifically Proven Awesomeness!

My sister had an idea for a graph to put on Indeed Geese Are Awesome. Cellphones and I-Pod's Which Is Better?

This is our graph:


So which one is best?

Cellphone:

Pro's: 
  • Communication device
  • Unique
  • Gaming device (aww...Trish!)
  • Pass-time
  • Radio link
  • Some charge quickly
Con's
  • Runs out of battery often
  • Some (mine) are annoying
  • Awkward to text (mine)
  • Little sister always wants to play Bounce!! (.O.)



I-Pod

Pro's
  • Music device
  • Pass-time
  • HAS GAMES (.O. I guess that's only me)
  • Has awesome music (mine deffo!!)
  • ORANGE! (mine)
  • Charges quickly
Con's
  • Run's out of battery quickly
  • Can't play solitare without it dying
  • There is some crappy music on it! .O.
  • Silicon Case is gayyyyy!! And awkward....in more ways than one....
Preferences:

Rosie: I-Pod definately I love my I-Pod!! It has kick-ass music like Skillet (if you do not know Skillet see this post) or Bullet For My Valentine or even 3 Doors Down (Kryptonite! OH YEAH!!!) or Avalanche City (Love love love <3(no pun intended))!!!




Trish: I prefer the I-Pod because I LOVE I-POD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, bleh.


Finl Statement:
So, for my final statement, I guess I-Pod's really are better, YAY!!

1 comment:

  1. You forgot the fact that GRACIE always wants to play bounce.

    That Avalanche City song is getting old. I've heard it too much. AND THEY'RE GOING TO EASTER CAMP! :/

    ReplyDelete

I am totally capable of finding you, because I'm creepy like that...