Friday 8 April 2011

Skillet is Awesome

< Skillet <3

Skillet is awesome. Nothing else matters.
I have come to the conclusion that Skillet is the best band in the history of FOREVER! If you do not know who Skillet is, go die in a fire then come back and read my blog again. Skillet is an American Christian Rock band, and if you are like "Eeeeeeeeurgh!!! Christian!!!": Cram it. You should listen to this song this is the best I think, either that or Comatose sorry the last link doesn't go to the music video it has the song and lyrics, although the first link takes you (hopefully) to the music video (btw i'm listening to the song from the first link, shhhhh!!) Anyway, Skillet is like a Rock, alternative, hard rock band thing. Members are John Cooper who is an awesome singer and bass player, Korey Cooper (John's wife) who plays rhythm guitar and keyboard, Jen Ledger who kicks arse on drums, and Johnathan Salas who plays the guitar with awesome solos in some songs! My favorite song is either Comatose or Whispers in the Dark or  Monster. Skillet was founded in 1996.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, well guess what? I saw them at Parachute!

    Oh, and the guy guitarist left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and also, Skillet aren't anywhere as near as awesome as Relient K. Could you make a paragraph on Skillet song titles? Do Skillet have a song called "A Penny Loafer Saved is a Penny Loafer Earned"? How about "My Cape Is Stuck In The Phone Booth"? Do Skillet have a song in gibbersih?
    I think not.

    ReplyDelete

I am totally capable of finding you, because I'm creepy like that...