Saturday 9 April 2011

I Love Sky.

Last night I spent the night at Abbie's doing homework and watching Drag Queen movies (still homework since her speech is on how to apply drag queen make-up). There was a rugby match on (Waratah's vs Force) we started watching that when Abbie attacked me with make-up (to "practice") sadly I have no pictures but it looked awesome anyways!! After half-time (and my face was washed vigourously!!!!) Abbie declared that she was tired and went to bed leaving Sky and me watching the Waratah's beat the Force 31-3.


When the finished we watched the last of a movie on sky movies called Taking Lives (creepiest movie EVER!) that finished and I never saw the start of the next movie. I fell asleep in Abbie's mum's chair!!


Sky, bless him, went and got his duvet off his bed and placed it over me, still asleep in the chair, and turned off the lights!


He is such a gentleman!! -lovelove- <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am totally capable of finding you, because I'm creepy like that...