Saturday 7 May 2011

To the people of the world (i.e. the 4 people that follow me)

I have an announcement!

It's not really that interesting really... but I thought you would like to know, I have another blog. It is called Evil Unicorns Rule Planet Pluto. I am not going to give up on this blog but I have started another so I can draw random sh*t. This blog was so I could WRITE random sh*t...so now I am multi-tasking!

I will draw lots of pictures and take my favorite pictures from this blog and create a sort of gallery thing for you. I'm sorry for the sudden change, I love you guys forever, Belle, Chloe, Trish and Gracie... (in a non-creepy stalker-ish way (jokes...make sure your milk is safely hidden...))

1 comment:

  1. Two blogs is just too greedy. I can't handle this kind of pressure. My mind is imploding. I might just curl up and die now. Thanks a LOT, Rosieanna.

    ReplyDelete

I am totally capable of finding you, because I'm creepy like that...