Saturday 28 May 2011

I'm bored...again...

OK do not think me weird, I was bored ... more than once ...

One day I was UBER (yes, I just used the word 'uber') bored and I went onto Moshi Monsters, yes, Moshi Monsters ... je regrete ... and I 'adopted' a monster. Yup, I'm not joking I did.

This is Phil, my monster.


Isn't he cute?? He is a Katsuma (kaht-soo-mah),


I feel like a bit of a geek with all this knowledge of Moshi Monsters but I assure you I was really bored, I was even bored of watching I.G.G.Y. (I'm Gonna Get You - that's what it stands for...) eat my cursor


So I went back on and adopted a friend for Phil.

This is Greg.

He is FANTABULOUS! ... so now Phil and Greg are friends YAY FOR CYBER-MONSTER-FRIENDS!!

All is well in Monstro City (Good God I do sound like a geek!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am totally capable of finding you, because I'm creepy like that...